Striving to create enduring change in our complex, dynamic world can feel daunting — and sometimes downright impossible. With so many interconnected forces at play, it's easy to get discouraged by detours, false assumptions, roadblocks, and dead ends.
A systems practice is a way to make sense of complex environments and uncover the dynamics that have the greatest potential for impact. This course will lead you through each step of understanding a system, analyzing it to find points of leverage, and learning how to adapt in a changing environment. You will also gain access to a portfolio of step-by-step tools, processes, and mindsets to apply to your current and future work.
This course is ideal for professionals working on complex problems across any field of social impact. A systems practice journey has the potential to transform the way you work, think, and view the world and can get you closer to your goal of creating sustained positive impact.
Key Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how a systems approach works
- Launch a systems practice
- Gain clarity about the complexity in your system
- Identify specific points in the system where you can make a big impact
- Develop a framework for learning and adapting over time as your system change
Form a Team
We invite participants to form groups to work together on this course. If you'd like to form a group with others, please send this link to your friends or colleagues to ask them to sign up!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
This Course Is For You If:
- You're working on tough problems and not having as much of an impact as you'd like
- You're looking for new ways to tackle tough issues
- You've tried other approaches but haven't seen significant change